[aprssig] Remote Monitoring of Temperature

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Aug 17 19:00:04 EDT 2007

Yeah, there's a setting for a temperature offset.  The LM335 is pretty
linear, but there tends to be a significant bias error that's largely
dependent on the ADC reference voltage.

Just check the real temperature with a thermometer, calculate the
difference, and enter that value in the config program.

Scott
N1VG