[aprssig] Testing 2

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Wed Aug 15 21:24:34 EDT 2007

Hi Folks, please ignore, I think I'm falling foul of exchange's
duplicate removal 'feature' which only checks message ID, and message
send-time, and ignores from and envelope sender addresses - hence any
message sent to both ozaprs and aprssig only gets to me once, rather
than twice (which plays havoc with my folder sorting rules ;) )

Regards,

Damien