[aprssig] Wiki: Ok. I give up.

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Aug 14 14:01:47 EDT 2007

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Scott Miller wrote:

> I finally got MediaWiki set up.  It's temporarily at wiki.n1vg.net, and
> will be moved to info.aprs.net shortly.  Hopefully everyone can help
> with moving the content over, since I don't have any automated way to do
> that and wouldn't want to just copy all the spam anyway.
>
> I've restricted anonymous edits, and installed a simple captcha system.
>   If that proves inadequate there are some other measures that can be
> implemented - MediaWiki has plenty of extensions and tweaks available.

I ported the few pages of mine or related to mine that hadn't been
moved across yet.

There's an internal link that I _didn't_ port, which has other
internal and external links that it then refers to:

    Related Systems->D-PRS

Perhaps someone else can find time to port that page and the
remaining leaf nodes that emanate from it?