[aprssig] D710 GPS Port

Richard Sharp, KQ4KX kq4kx at arrl.net
Mon Aug 13 08:50:47 EDT 2007

Yeah, not to mention that it's going to "clutter" up the control head for
those of us that like "professional" looking installs.  If the GPS input on
the control head was in addition to one on the main unit then that would
have been a good idea.

Well, there's one reason for me not to get the "new" model.

Richard