[aprssig] Which Sat is on 144.39?

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:13:36 EDT 2007

It's barely functional.  It usually becomes fully operational three times a
year (Sept, Jan, Mar) for 2 weeks at a time (when it is in full sun).  You
might want to get on the amsat-bb to get better info on the status.  January
is the best time for operations because the best solar panel is in the sun.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.