[aprssig] APRS Messages - REJ

Jason Winningham jdw at eng.uah.edu
Thu Aug 9 07:04:33 EDT 2007

On Aug 8, 2007, at 8:40 PM, Joseph M. Durnal wrote:

> It looks like I'm running 1.4.1, I figure it came out in 2004
> sometime.  I'm running a precompiled version on knoppix, sort of
> limits my options.  I figure I should just install Linux on this
> computer and be done with it.

Xastir also has a VMware player virtual machine package, so you can
install VMware player on your windows (or linux, for that matter)
system and run xastir on ubuntu linux in a virtual machine.  No linux
install to deal with, and you can keep windoze on your computer if
that's your need.

Instructions at http://www.xastir.org/wiki/index.php/HowTo:VMware

-Jason
kg4wsv