[aprssig] D-710 Query

John Ronan jronan at tssg.org
Wed Aug 8 11:12:46 EDT 2007

On 8 Aug 2007, at 15:54, Scott Miller wrote:

>> Excuse me for Hi-Jacking the thread, but I was wondering if
>> 'hanfests' are the same in the US as here, in that the large
>> traders will take credit cards (though they may prefer cash).. but
>> for everyone else.. cash is king? I've to go to the bank today to
>> get dollars.
>
> Yeah, that's pretty much true in my experience.  I take credit
> cards, but I still wind up with about $3 in cash sales for every $2
> in credit.

So someone else said as well, so it'll be no different.  It all
depends on what I see and what I can carry :)

> You planning to visit the US, John?

I'm presenting at GAREC, just before the Huntsville Hamfest.

Its really a thinly veiled excuse to get work to pay for my
attendance at GAREC :)

So far I've got 5 folk wanting those Deluo's.  I'll wait until the
weekend and then I'll send you off an order.

Regards
de John
EI7IG

--