[aprssig] AvMap G5 for APRS

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Sun Aug 5 14:15:05 EDT 2007

Where do you see the APRS symbols?  All I see is the moving vs. stopped
thing that the existing models do.

If it DOES do APRS symbols, does the D710 actually decode and select the
symbol, or do they expect you to go manually change it?

If it does take symbols with the waypoint strings, I'll have to pick one
up and add that to the Tracker2.  Shouldn't be hard to add another
translation table along side the Garmin and Magellan tables.

Scott
N1VG