[aprssig] Broken digis (Ohio to Oklahoma and everywhere inbetween

n0gik at qcom.net n0gik at qcom.net
Wed Aug 1 17:50:06 EDT 2007

Joel,

WIDE1-1, WIDE2-1

Last packet into the IS on the 21st:

 N0GIK-10>APOT02,WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1,qAR,N0GIK-1:!4133.15N/09030.35W< 12.9V 28C

Bike is still on the trailer - so not on the air currently...

John's reasoning is quite logical - but I'm with you and think certainly
that in the 2000 miles traveled that at least one packet would have made it
in.  My smart beacon rate pushed one posit per minute above 50mph with a
minimum of 4 posits per hour. (stationary)

Still - from what I heard - there are some digis that need physical
attention and I would attest to the original poster's statement that there
are a few 'broken' out there.

Maybe next time!

Matt