[aprssig] Help for course/speed/altitude etc HF APRS

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Apr 30 11:13:06 EDT 2007

OpenTracker+, not the OpenTracker 1x.  Close!  The number at the end indicates the case style.  The original OpenTracker was the OT1, the metal case is the OT1m, and the longer, opaque plastic case is the OT1x.  The new case style is an 'r' suffix in my own drawings and documentation, but it's the only one so far so I didn't want to confuse things further.

The important thing is that all OpenTracker 1 series kits take the same processor and the same firmware.  The plus kits have a new processor and new firmware.

Scott
N1VG
  _____