[aprssig] RE: "Local Info" confusion...

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Apr 26 13:14:30 EDT 2007

> Are the object examples [for Voice Repeater Freqs] at
> <http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/localinfo.html>
> up to date?

Yes, and thanks for taking a look...  Sometimes it seems I am
preaching to the choir (though sometimes I wonder how many may
be listening to IPODS under their robes...)

Yes, it is finally resolved and every last quirk of Uiview, the
D7, and D700 have been accounted for (we hope).

Spread the word.  I think this is a fantastic service to the
mobile APRS traveler... And what better time to get it
implemented than the Great Dayton Pilgrimage...  Just since
Monday, I see we picked up 10 more.  Up to 85 out of 440 voice
repeaters so far.

Bob