[aprssig] Tactical call signs

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:35:03 EDT 2007

I think you are missing something in this conversation.  This discussion has
nothing to do with the identification of a digipeater.

The radio operator of the originating message cannot use CW to ID the
transmission if he has set the path so that it will go through a digipeater.

Transmitting a message through a digipeater is not the same thing as 3rd
party traffic.