[aprssig] OT: anyone from CA heading to dayton?

Ken Cechura kc9umr at freqradio.com
Sat Apr 21 17:31:19 EDT 2007

sorry for the OT post, but i'm looking for someone in the I-40 the southern
interstate to the LA area who might be driving to Dayton (crazy talk?) who
could handle stopping in St. Louis to take a box cables back home with them.
I'm willing to pitch in a few dollars for the trouble (or a 6 pack?).

thanks
Ken, KC9UMR

6:43 PM