[aprssig] Prius - Photos of Install Now On My Website

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Sat Apr 21 14:01:02 EDT 2007

Bob Bruninga wrote:
> Great photos.
>
> What are the two white boxes forward of you aux battery?

They are fused power distributors originally intended for high-power car
stereo setups. Each one is a brass buss bar with four AGU cartridge fuse
holders and terminals attached.  Normally these have clear plastic
covers revealing the cartridge fuses inside.  I have glued labels onto
the clear covers calling out the load and current ratings of each
branch.   You can see these blocks close up in the picutures of the
Jetta install on my site here:

       < http://wa8lmf/mobile/DCPowerDist.htm >