[aprssig] KPC3 power connector size

Doug Ferrell, KD4MOJ kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Thu Apr 19 18:29:10 EDT 2007

aprssig-bounces at lists.tapr.org wrote:
> I'm pretty sure it's 2.1 x 5.5 mm.  I can double check when I get
> home. I've got a pile of these cable assemblies that I haven't gotten
> around to listing on my website yet - don't think I could get them to
> you in time, though.

  Thanks Scott. If you check at home and that's the correct one, please drop
me a line. I remember several years ago i bought a lot of the wrong ones
(5.x OD) by mistake and had to swap them out. Who knows.. the state that
Ratshack is in these days they probably don't even carry them anymore!

  After this weekend... I'll probably get some pre-mades from you. Have lots
of folks around here getting trackers ready...

...DOUG
KD4MOJ