[aprssig] Dayton Pilgrimage Mobile Settings

Dave Sloan desloan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 19 17:17:19 EDT 2007

Pat,

   This would work if a person had a dual band and was monitoring 146.520
and had ARPS on 144.390. I normally travel with the 'A' side set to APRS and
the 'B' side set to a local repeater. So if you cal me on voice alert on
APRS I will hear you and we can QSY. But if you call me on 146.520 I more
than likely will not hear you.

73,

Dave N0EOP