[aprssig] Dayton Pilgrimage Mobile Settings

Mark Miller kramrellim at tx.rr.com
Thu Apr 19 16:14:28 EDT 2007

Bob,

Thanks.  Since just about all 1200 baud packet uses pre-emphasis on
the TX side, I wonder what is the degradation in packet success rate,
if any, by not using de-emphasis on the RX side.  I guess the TNC
could provide de-emphasis.  I have always thought that perhaps 1200
baud packet should be run flat.

73,
Mark N5RFX