[aprssig] Tiny Trak 3 config?

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 10:30:21 EDT 2007

Bob,

Byron offers the manual and setup program downloads at

http://byonics.com/

I have a couple of the TinyTrak IIs and one of the SMT TinyTrak III and
I know you can do most anything with status text as you feel you want as
with other client software setups. I guess it would be user education
and common sense.. :-)

Robbie