[aprssig] SSID for RF only Station with backup power

'Scott Miller' scott at opentrac.org
Mon Apr 9 15:19:50 EDT 2007

This is why we really need a good set of vector symbols that can be scaled
as needed.  It's hard to do vector drawings that look good rendered at 16x16
pixels, though.

I like Xastir's display of icon (rotated to indicate direction), speed,
altitude, and dead-reckoned position with error arc.  The point-and-click
interface is a little lacking, though.  A single-click really ought to bring
up station details in a separate pane, and in a readable format - the
station information dialog you can bring up from the context menu is really
a pain to sort through.

Scott
N1VG