[aprssig] Deviation meters

Doug Younker dougy at ruraltel.net
Sat Apr 7 01:42:36 EDT 2007

I can't help you with the one you recall. Because of your post I finally
took the time to scan an article that appeared in the January 1990 issue
of "73". Titled Poor Man's Service Monitor.  I would be willing to email
a zip file of the images as an email attachment to anyone who wants it
This also uses a scanner. Unfortunately unlike the tapr kit isn't self-
calibrating.

There is this from  far circuits http://www.farcircuits.net/test1.htm
FM PACKET DEVIATION METER. $4.50. 73's May92. QRP EXPANDED LED READOUT
VOLTMETER. $9.00. 73's Mar92. PULSED CRYSTAL SOURCE. $4.50. 73's Feb92 ...
Doug, N0LKK
Kansas USA inc.