[aprssig] Why Is It ? (PCSAT)

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Tue Sep 26 18:27:36 EDT 2006

> I don't see myself on the HEARD List of PCSAT, even
> though I CLEARLY made the Pass that JUST WENT OVER ?

Because we don't have enough Igates forwarding the dowlink into
the APRS system.  PCSAT-1 has been dormant for 6 months so the
Igates probably went elsewhere.  But maybe they will come back
for this 3 week period.  Any Igate can serve as a SATGATE, just
do your normal Igate thing, but tune to 145.825 instead of
144.39.  But TURN OFF ALL IGATING TO RF!!!

One improperly set up Igate can ruin it for everyone.
Thanks!
Bob
WB4APR