[aprssig] FW: [nwaprssig] D700 UHF APRS DIGI

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Mon Sep 25 15:31:47 EDT 2006

Since the TAPR APRS list seems to have come to a slow crawl lately, maybe
some of the members who are interested in new APRS development want to join
our NW APRS SIG and follow the development of 9600 baud APRS.

Bellow is a message of a discussion we have been having for about a month
now on 9600 baud UHF APRS that we are experimenting with on the NW APRS
Group Network.  It looks like we are coming up with another innovative more
efficient APRS network.  Maybe those of you who are innovative and curious
on helping to pioneer a more efficient APRS Network should subscribe to our
list to follow our development.  Maybe some other congested areas want to
give 9600 baud a try.  I am sure Bob King K7OFT would be more than willing
to help you get started.

You can subscribe to our list at our web site below.

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.info