RE: [ui-view] Re: [aprssig] RE: New EU Paradigm also Uiview32 andNew-N for the USA

David Huff davidh at cf.distek.com
Thu Sep 21 17:47:43 EDT 2006

You might also look at the details for the CGIs you use on the findu
pages. I think the Weather CGI requires a forward slash "/" at the end
of the weather data to work, you have to add it into your comment
section.  (I found that if you don't, findu will not recognize the WX
data, just see it all as comments) It really depends on which findu CGIs
you use.

David KC0GFO