[aprssig] Kenwood TK-760

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Sep 20 22:58:19 EDT 2006

Well, I can see why there's interest in using the OpenTracker with it at
that price!

I'm going to have to do some more exhaustive testing to see if I can get the
OpenTracker reliably running with 1-second timeslot spacing.  No reason it
shouldn't work, especially with everyone using the same model GPS receiver,
it's just a matter of making sure the tracker has a fix ready to send when
the slot comes up.

Scott
N1VG