[aprssig] Kenwood TK-760

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Wed Sep 20 13:40:14 EDT 2006

Sounds pretty much like what I'm hoping to do.  Either that or at least
transmit data without CTCSS to keep voice users from hearing packet tones
all day.  Listening for activity on the data channel isn't even a
requirement since it'll be timeslotted.  Might still add that as an option
if I can, though.

Guess I'll have to keep an eye out on eBay for a unit to play with.

Scott
N1VG