[aprssig] RE: New EU Paradigm

Andrzej AB9FX ab9fx at aprs.pl
Wed Sep 20 13:08:20 EDT 2006

According to http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs/new-eu-paradigm.txt
only difference in Europe is old RELAY not the new WIDE1-1 like in the US.
WIDEn-n and SSn-n work the same way in the new EU Paradigm like in the US.
So, what is the problem when crossing borders? You can use in your mobile
RELAY,WIDE2-2 and go through whole continent.
73!
Andy
AB9FX, SP3LYR
www.aprs.pl