[aprssig] APRS to NMEA

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Tue Sep 19 20:40:48 EDT 2006

Not a lot of mapping programs support GPWPL input.  Not that I've
encountered anyway.  The difference here is that the tracker keeps all of
the waypoints in memory until they're requested for download, since most
mapping programs don't expect to receive any waypoints until they request a
transfer.

Scott
N1VG