[aprssig] APRS & IRLP

Eric Goforth eric at goforthtech.com
Tue Sep 19 17:55:31 EDT 2006

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I was always under the impression
that a call without an SSID was considered a group call (of sorts)..
WinAPRS should be able to send to msg groups... Perhaps it is a separate
feature in WinAPRS like "Send message to group" or something..???  In
Xastir it works very well but it does return as a 'Group Message'.

Eric