[aprssig] RE: APRS spec designating nodes

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Sep 18 09:42:48 EDT 2006

> Bob, would you please consider adding one more item to the
> APRS Node list, designating the use of a Kenwood D700 as a
> digipeater, which we're doing here in NWAPRS as part of our
> growing 9600 baud UHF APRS on 440.875.

Yes, I added APNK01 for the version APK101.  This allows for
Future versions.

By the way, I guess everyone has heard that Kenwood was showing
A new radio (mockup) at DCC this weekend which would have
APRS...
In a year or so....

De Wb4APR

David, please confirm you see this also on the APRSSIG.
I do not understand the APRSSIGBOUNCES and am not sure
If that means tht my posts are beiing BOUNCED or are
Being posted and that is some kind of new address?

Bob