[aprssig] garmin gpsmap 76 question

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Tue Sep 12 21:11:38 EDT 2006

The original eTrex units take the flat 4-pin connector (shameless plug:
https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=11)  but the
newer color units are USB only, from what I've seen.

Specifically, the eTrex takes +3 volts on pin 1, which is the one by itself,
separated by a key notch.  Ground is on pin 4.

Scott
N1VG