[aprssig] GPS Display of D700 stations

Robbie, wa9inf mwrobertson at comcast.net
Fri Sep 8 18:52:39 EDT 2006

Robert Bruninga wrote:

>] Does anyone have a GPS connected to their D7 or D700
>] that does not capture and display the positions of
>] stations heard by the radio?
>
>In other words what NMEA GPS's do not accept the $GPWPL sentence
>That the D7 and D700 use to send positions to the  GPS for
>display?
>
>Thanks
>Bob, Wb4APR

I read some replies already, none are answering your question that I
"think" you actually asked Bob...

TripMate from Delorme, Rand McNally, Radio Shacks DigiTraveler, and I
think some of the Magellins, Garmins do not have displays.. In other
words, Bob, please explain your question again, :-)

Robbie