[aprssig] Arizona Heat/Electronic Equipment

James kb7tbt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 13:26:42 EDT 2006

Laptops i would be a little more concerned about due to the screen, and
maybe the HD, as far as radio equipment i would not worry about it, unless
you have a remote head on the dash.

Summertime temps in a car can reach 200 degrees. This is for the phoenix
area, Tucson is cooler.

I have my tracker on both cars in the trunk/back of the truck for years now
and there still working fine.

KB7TBT
www.kb7tbt.com
DM33

ZMODEM-French for a telecommunications device.