[aprssig] Arizona Heat/Electronic Equipment

kb2scs at optonline.net kb2scs at optonline.net
Mon Sep 4 07:13:02 EDT 2006

Hi All
          I will be in Arizona for this years DCC.

Is it safe to leave electronic equipment in a parked car in Arizona
during the September time frame? Such as laptops, CD's And HT's.

No I am not asking about the possibility of the equipment being
stolen. I am asking because I am concerned about the heat that the
equipment would be subjected to while the car is parked and the AC is
off.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Let us hope we never witness the "Silence Of The Hams"
73 DE John  KB2SCS
       E-Mail:            kb2scs at arrl.net
       APRS-SCS     http://www.tapr.org/~kb2scs
       Web Page:     http://www.qsl.net/kb2scs