[aprssig] *** TNC Test CD Update - Mirror Server Now Available ***

Gregg Wonderly gregg at wonderly.org
Tue Oct 31 12:20:02 EST 2006

scott at opentrac.org wrote:
> It's misleading to call it an ISO if it has audio tracks, though.  Will dd
> copy audio tracks from /dev/cdrom?
>
> Might be easier to have the .wav or .aiff files posted separately for
> download.

I missed the dual mode part of the image discussion.  I was thinking that there
would be mp3s on the disk to play as files.  But, that would not make it
possible to hook up a simple CD player (older ones anyway) to play the sounds
into the TNC.

The cdrpack tools are still worth knowing about!

Gregg Wonderly
W5GGW