[aprssig] Too many digi's ?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Oct 29 11:50:51 EST 2006

I just updated the recommendations for the old KPC3 8.2 ROMS

This is because we noticed that people using the SS1-1,SSn-N
path would only get one hop and die through an old 8.2 ROM.  In
those digipeater TNC's, the UIDIGI list should inlude SS1-1.
The recommendation is now UIDIGI ON
SS1-1,WIDE1-1,WIDE4-4,WIDE5-5 unless it is in an area where 3
hops are not desired.  Then the list should be UIDIGI ON
SS1-1,WIDE1-1,WIDE3-3,WIDE4-4

The page is:
http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/aprs/kpc3+82WIDEn.txt

De Wb4APR, Bob