[aprssig] Source for VHF Txcvr board

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Fri Oct 27 10:09:19 EDT 2006

Got a 6-watt transceiver about the size of a pack of cigarettes sitting on
my desk here.  No tracker in it yet, but I'm laying out a Tracker2 board for
it.  The RF board alone (no tracker or enclosure) is more expensive than a
ham monoband HT.  More expensive than a lot of mobiles, in fact.  It's a
nice unit, though - frequency agile, with coverage from 136 to 162 MHz.
Very fast TX and RX.  Give me a few weeks and maybe I'll have some beta
units available.

Scott
N1VG

  _____