[aprssig] Data connector for Kenwood handheld?

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Oct 23 12:40:43 EDT 2006

I think MFJ carries them - I seem to remember a reference in the print
catalog, anyway.  They were around $10.  I carry the regular (mono) style
used by Icom, Yaesu, Alinco, and others, but I haven't got any Kenwood
cables yet.  Have to buy a few hundred bucks worth to make it worthwhile,
plus a couple hundred more for shipping and wire transfer fees, and there
hasn't been enough interest yet.

Scott
N1VG