[aprssig] Too many digi's ?

Patrick Green pagreen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 21:19:02 EDT 2006

Seeing as I visited Knoxville, TN several times, I've made the following
observations:

1. The Cove Mountain digi should be the only Wn-N
2. Everyone in the valley should be fill-ins.

I've been able to hit Cove Mountain from Lenoir City to Bean station on an
HT.  Also it reaches London, KY in a single hop, and probably other digis in
other directions of a similar distance.

This is my opinion only.  I don't live in the area so things may have
changed drastically since I've been there.

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.