[aprssig] Suggestions for modem designs?

Brian Riley brianbr at mac.com
Fri Oct 13 11:26:44 EDT 2006

  Rich, why not do it with one of John Hansen's TNC-X KISS TNC's
(they are not very large and rather decently priced), rather than
getting all bogged down writing and debugging HDLC code, just take
FullDup.spin and adapt it to handle KISS ... IMHO, much lower "gray-
hair quotient" project.

... and, of course, gotta ask, are you doing it on the PRC board? If
you are and you want some more, contact me off list and I will make
you a rock bottom deal as my contribution to the project.

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit