[aprssig] MX614

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Tue Oct 10 20:19:35 EDT 2006

Apparently TAPR stopped selling the MX614 (it's not listed on the website
anymore, at least) and it's been really hard to find in small quantities.  I
thought this was a shame since it's used in so many hobby projects, so I
bought a batch of them and I'm reselling them through my website.

https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=51

I've got the 3.579545 MHz crystals, too.  I'll post pictures later.  If you
know of any other homebrew MX614 projects documented online, let me know and
I'll post a link.  Also, if anyone else is selling the MX614 cheaper, let me
know.  CDI charges $8.85 with a minimum order of 10, so I figure $9 for one
isn't a bad deal.

OpenTracker 1x kits are back in stock, too.

73,

Scott
N1VG