[aprssig] ARISS

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Oct 9 15:27:34 EDT 2006

> I've been wondering the same thing... have my rig
> set up in my classroom to test prior to the [class]
> where I use ARISS, and haven't heard a peep in weeks.

For what it is worth, PCSAT-1 is currently operational and will hopefully remain so for a few weeks.  It was recovered
on 26 Sept and sometimes we have been able to keep her going for up to a month until a fluke reset.

It is a good 145.825 packet digipeater just like the ARISS system was.  But it runs only 2 watts instead of the ISS 25W.

de WB4APR, Bob.