[aprssig] 9600b UHF APRS IS THE FUTURE OF APRS

Chuck Gooden cgooden at insightbb.com
Sun Oct 8 20:34:30 EDT 2006

Look at how quick it has expanded in the last 10 years.  Given more time
these vast area of wilderness will have coverage too.  If its not cell
coverage, it will be wireless Internet, or some other technology.  Even
if it doesn't work everywhere, that's good too.

We depend too much on always being connected.  We need to take more time
to enjoy mother nature and to develop personal relationships instead of
the faceless and impersonal service the Internet provides.