[aprssig] 9600B UHF APRS

Ryan Butler rbutler at tsss.org
Sat Oct 7 14:01:09 EDT 2006

Part of the central US.

In Iowa I use 440.975 but it's not all that published either, more of an
experimental deal.  It's a Tekk Data radio which is crystal controlled
so I probably won't be switching any time soon.  It's been on that freq
either for packet 9600 baud or aprs for about 12 years.  As far as
activity, there are a few people with D700's that use it (the site it's
at only gives about a 15-20 mile coverage circle).

Ryan