[aprssig] GPS receiver sale

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Fri Oct 6 21:51:33 EDT 2006

I'm a little overstocked on GPS receivers right now and need cash to cover a
big PCB run and some new test equipment, so for this weekend only I'm
selling the Deluo GPS WAAS for $50 (normally $58) and the Garmin GPS 18 LVC
for $70 (normally $78).

https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=23
https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=37

They're both excellent 5-volt units, and with the optional USB adapter the
Deluo is a good option for a laptop.  They're $69.95 at Deluo's store -
you're not likely to find a better deal on this unit.  Cheap shipping, too.

Also, you might also check out the ferrite cable clamps at
https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=44.  They've
turned out to be way more popular than I expected.  They're great for
reducing RFI problems on GPS and mic cables.  Much less obtrusive than the
big square ones Radio Shack sells.

Thanks and 73,

Scott
N1VG