[aprssig] Re: APRS over TCP/IP Question (John Habbinga)

Eric Goforth eric at goforthtech.com
Thu Oct 5 13:14:44 EDT 2006

Something to keep in mind though is that you will want to connect to a
limited port on the server that you choose.  Picking port 23 or 10152 is
too much for your card to handle.

Check out http://second.aprs.net:14501/ for details on some other port
options that you may wish to consider.

If all your trying to do is post your position, I would chose port 14580
with a filter of m/50 (the 50 can be any range, read the details on the
filter for more info)...

Eric, N6GOF
www.aprsdepot.com