[aprssig] first.aprs.net is down

John Habbinga kc5zrq at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 23:33:40 EDT 2006

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/4301297.html

At just before 5:30 many areas were hit with a major power outage
efficting portions of five counties, including much of Bryan and
College Station.

Power outage is effecting portions of:
# Brazos
# Madison
# Robertson
# Grimes
# Burleson

In an attempt to get to full power, both BTU and CSU are performing
rolling blackouts. The companies hope to have power restored by 10:30
p.m. tonight.

Stay tuned to KBTX-TV 3 for the latest details.