[aprssig] Main and Secondary digis proposal.

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Mon Oct 2 12:55:07 EDT 2006

We were talking about this over in the Tracker2 list - I haven't got around
to trying it out yet, though.  Shouldn't be too hard to implement since it
has to keep track of dupes anyway.  I presented it as an idea for fill-in
digis only - I don't think you'd want a WIDE digi using this option, since
the digi is there to cover an area that the adjacent digis presumably can't.

Scott
N1VG