[aprssig] Garmin GPS35PC not getting fix

Amir's email sarlabs at twcny.rr.com
Wed Nov 29 21:56:21 EST 2006

Hi Curt:

I could only access the 38 manual on Garmin's site. This is what it said
about performance:
Differential ready MultiTrack8(tm)
So I assumed the 35 was the same, as was my GPS II. Turns out I was wrong
http://www.garmin.com/products/gps35/
At the time I never looked at GPS unit without display. My first 12-channel
parallel was the III+ which is still alive.

73 de K9CHP, Amir Findling, member ARRL, AMSAT #36083
1st Special Response Group (1SRG) http://www.1srg.org/
Apprentice Tracker, Joel Hardin Professional Tracking Services
http://www.jhardin-inc.com/index.htm