[aprssig] GPS recommendation

Mark Williams kf6yu at cox.net
Tue Nov 28 23:14:55 EST 2006

I've got a Garmin GPSmap 60CSx (high end) and an eTrax Legend (low end) and
both have NEMA in/out through serial and will display aprs stations as
waypoints.  I did have trouble with TX/RX conflicts with the Legend in high
traffic areas when I had it set up that way so now have the GPS talk only.
There is no flow control with only three wires.

Mark, KF6YU