[aprssig] [AD] [OT] LCD Controller Holiday Special

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue Nov 28 19:15:01 EST 2006

  I recently had a very large order for  the K107 Serial LCD
Controller kits from a man in Alaska and in the notes section he
wrote to me that;

      "Your boards are great (and cheap)! Together with cheap LCDs from
        AllElectronics, I'm slapping these on all my PIC projects -
forget the
        blinking LEDs I used to use for feedback."

Well now, praise is always accepted and after the warm fuzzies
subsided a bit I  got me to thinking (and figgerin'). This past
weekend I set down to some serious kitting/restocking and in addition
to my usual packing, I made up a bunch of "five-packs."

So ... from now until at least Dec 25th I am offering "five-packs" of

    - K107 bare pcboards
    - board and parts
    - board and Anderson #117 chip
    - board, Anderson #118 chip, and resonators
    - complete k107 kit (#117 chip) w/cable
    - complete k107 kit (#118 chip and resonator, w/cable

  ... at a 13-20% discount from prior quantity 5 prices. This is a
combination "thanks for a good year", "holiday special' and "bulk
special price." If this bundling proves popular and the numbers work
out for me. I may continue the pricing or near to it.

   So if you are looking for something to tell your spouse for a
'stocking stuffer' .... here's one suggestion.

    <http://www.wulfden.org/k107/>

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/DiskShop.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit